Destination Jersey is back from Monday 20 April - Wednesday 22 April 2020.
The bi-annual Destination Jersey Travel Trade and Business Events Workshop is an opportunity for existing tour operators to meet, discuss and develop their on-going programmes with Jersey suppliers and for new operators and events buyers to discover new products and experiences from the island break.
Read more to discover why you should book onto Destination Jersey today...
Trade & Business Events Buyer
- Experience #theislandbreak for yourself. Get acquainted with our nine miles by five so that you can drive sales
- Discover our Signature Experiences and new product with memorable FAM trips to inspire your visitors
- Spend quality face-to-face time with a wide range of on-island partners
- Grow relationships and programmes with new and existing contacts
- Network - so come to create new opportunities for your business
- Get ahead of competitors by realising the true potential of Jersey
- Enjoy a serving of island life at the Jersey welcome dinner and JHA dinner
- Grow relationships and programmes with existing contacts
- Meet new trade contacts, including business events agencies and corporates to create opportunities
- Open up new overseas markets and attract more visitors
- Learn how to package your tourism business so it is sold effectively
- Broaden your customer base and extend seasonality to increase your profit
- Discover how you can align to Visit Jersey's marketing campaigns and tell our story
- Network with buyers informally over delicious dinners, showcasing the best of Jersey