Destination Jersey is back from Monday 20 April - Wednesday 22 April 2020.
The bi-annual Destination Jersey Travel Trade and Business Events Workshop is an opportunity for existing tour operators to meet, discuss and develop their on-going programmes with Jersey suppliers and for new operators and events buyers to discover new products and experiences from the island break. Missed it in 2018? Check out the highlights here. Inspired? Read more to learn about how you can maximise your time at this event...
- Be prepared – you have 15 minutes to make an impact
- Book your meetings on the online booking system as soon as it is available. Each delegate has only 16 meeting slots in their day and they fill up fast
- Book onto the Visit Jersey Welcome Dinner and JHA Dinner to open up opportunity for further business conversations in an informal setting
- Have any literature or business cards ready for meetings - take clear actions to follow up on discussions
- Time your conversation/presentation so you make the most of your opportunity and don’t miss your next appointment
- Attraction or activity provider? Discover what makes a good bookable experience here with some top tips from Hills Balfour on 'how to work with the travel trade'
Trade & Business Events Buyer
- Be prepared – you have 15 minutes to get all the information you need from each appointment
- Book your meetings early on the online booking system. Each delegate has only 16 meeting slots in their day and they fill up fast
- Reserve your preferred FAM trip selection to guarantee your place – these are on a first come first served basis
- Make full use of the pop-up spa and experience some of Hotel De France’s Ayush Spa treatments - don't forget to book as there are limited spaces!
- Why not check out our guide to getting here to plan your journey to the island break