We play the role of trusted advisor, sharing the voice of the customer, acting as facilitator, identifying and presenting the opportunity for the industry. Our role is to guide what good looks like as product guardian to leave our visitors with lasting memories.
The product strategy will:
- Lead, influence and manage all aspects of Jersey that contributes to the visitor’s experience.
- Take into account the needs of visitors, local stakeholders and the environment.
- Define the development needs and opportunities for the island following an evidence-based approach.
- Serve as a shared statement of intent to achieve our ambition of reaching 1 million visitors before 2030, spending £500m per annum.
- Identify the key pillars of product development, informed through consultation with over 40 key industry stakeholders and the product audit.
- Outline stakeholder roles and suggested actions.
We want to work in partnership to better align the product to the brand promise. Download the product flow chart below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get involved.
Product Plans 2019