Each month we focus content around keyword search terms that we know receive an uplift in traffic and that Jersey has relevant content to profile.
In July, the themes that we will focus content on, but aren’t exclusive, are the following:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Dog and Pet Friendly
- Kayaking and Water Sports
- Last Minute Offers and Deals
We encourage you to look for ways to include content that is relevant to the above content themes within your own social plans.
NEW PAGES ON JERSEY.COM TO PROFILE
Each month we add to the existing content on Jersey.com, this content is written based around broader activity happening in the annual marketing plan, new product, events happening, or search traffic uplifts.
In July new look out for a new Guides and Features page on Gardening and Flower Shows:
Continue to promote the following pages:
July focused events that we encourage you to promote to give visitors reasons to visit Jersey and provide some inspiration for what visitors can do when they are in Jersey in July are as follows:
- 1 - 31 July - 30 bays in 30 days with National Trust
- 6 July - Out There Festival
- 06 July - FNHC's Colour Festival
- 10 - 13 July - Le French Festival
- 11 July - Jersey Style Awards
- 11 - 12 July - Tour des Ports Regatta
- 11 - 12 July - Jersey Surf and Film Festival
- 20 July - Reasons Festival
- 20 28 July - Arty Ark at the Zoo
- 21 July - The Jersey Derby
- 29 July - 07 August - Oddsocks: A midsummer Night's Dream
Each month we distribute consumer e-news based on seasonal content, known annual search terms and events happening in Jersey.
We encourage you to communicate in your e-news with similar themes.
This month’s e-news will have a focus on:
- Last minute summer breaks
ILLUSTRATE YOUR CONTENT
Visit Jersey has a bank of over 15,000 images for you to use to promote Jersey as visitor destination. Each month we’ll put together galleries of seasonal imagery that you can look to use to support your content. Look out for the July folder in the Media Library.