Jersey.com was re-launched in June 2016. Since launch over three million visitors have generated over one million direct referrals to partners who use the My Listing Portal to promote their business and activities.
All of our marketing activity – from social, digital, press and print media – drives potential visitors to Jersey.com to ensure that businesses buying and selling Jersey receive as many referrals as possible from their listing on the website.
We offer FREE listings on the website to all accommodation providers, attractions, event organisers, restaurants, cafés, bars, retailers, tour guides and operators.
Features of a Jersey.com business listing
Your listing will enable you to showcase your business, increase awareness and drive referrals directly to you. You can sign-up to the 'My Listing Portal' here and manage your own profile, live listing and latest offers, sharing inspiring content in the process. Features of a Jersey.com listing include:
- Referrals from visitors directly to you via your contact details, email and website link
- Videos and images to inspire potential visitors and encourage them to find out more about your business
- Descriptive content to highlight your unique selling points and attract interest from visitors. This can be optimised for search by using key words and phrases
- Practical information such as your facilities, prices and opening times
- Access to the 'My Listing Portal' giving you the flexibility to make changes to your listing at any point throughout the year
Many partners are utilising the enhanced functionality to inspire even more visitors to discover their island break experience. Find out how here.
If you have any questions about the portal, please contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest developments to Jersey.com November 2017