Rebalance closer to home
Say goodbye to travel stress this summer and enjoy an easy escape to the sunshine island that's on your doorstep. For short breaks and long lazy summer holidays, reconnect with loved ones from the sunniest spot in the British Isles as you explore our special island. Leave refreshed, revitalised and ready to take on the world again.
Find your perfect balance here.
Rebalance closer to home - Toolkit
Every visitor counts - we want to attract the UK staycation market, who have a strong desire to book a holiday.
Some will know about Jersey, others will never have considered it as a holiday destination.
Jersey offers the best choice for a summer holiday and can also benefit from potential spill-over over of desire to book holidays to Cornwall, Devon, Yorkshire, Lakes, Wales, etc.
Vast age range – from 25 – 70 years.
Some couples (pre-family, empty nesters), some families (potential for multi-generational), some friends. Initially starting off targeting up to 6 people / 2 households, but once restrictions end opportunity to extend those sizes.
3+ night holidays to 2 weeks.
Lead times unknown at this stage – expect main uplift in bookings from June.
60 miles from UK departure points
Video profiling for each of our motivational experiences will be seeded through digital and social media, with the objective of bringing prospective visitors to the campaign pages of Jersey.com, where we house inspirational content to lead through to bookable product experiences.
We will also advertise in target print media in national news titles, where we know we have an existing audience who we can retarget with tactical offers through digital channels. We will be running a competition mechanic to win a restorative break in Jersey, this will facilitate data capture and act as an incentive to engage with our campaign. We can then retarget this engaged audience and push our best prospect visitors along the sales funnel to booking.
We are deploying a tactical digital campaign through social media and trade marketing channels to drive awareness, engagement and ultimately conversions for Summer 2021 bookings.
How to get involved
Amplify the story:
Whether it’s sharing the campaign messaging, using a stunning campaign image or making sure your jersey.com web-listing reflects how your business will be celebrating the campaign theme – every little bit counts towards making a big impact. Use the campaign messaging and images that will allow you to get involved easily. Images and a few carefully selected words can transform your promotional effort.
- Use the campaign video assets and imagery in your own marketing activity as a free marketing ‘hook’ to heighten awareness of your own business.
- Share our itineraries for nature, adventure, family and heritage which are key themes within the campaign. Inspire your visitors to discover something new on their island break.
- Download our campaign toolkit (below) for a complete overview of our campaign messaging, themes and assets.
- Register for Visit Jersey’s Media Library and gain access to a wide range of campaign imagery. Don’t forget - you can also share your own imagery on the library, which Visit Jersey will make available to media upon request.
- Start planning your activities which are focused around restoring balance in Jersey. This can include special offers, discounts, fun events and promotions. Update your product details on visit Jersey’s MyListing Portal with offers and experiences to feature on the jersey.com website.
- Use the hashtag #theislandbreak across your social channels. Download our social media guide on how to engage on social.
- Keep in touch with what’s happening with your business. Share inspiration for content guides - how does your product celebrate rebalancing in Jersey? Contact email@example.com to access a Rebalance closer to home toolkit.