Summer is here
Summer is an island in tune with nature, bursting with unique culture, where you can revitalise in the fresh sea air. An island where you can reconnect and revitalise with family and friends, where bonds are strengthened and memories are made.
Building on the success of last year’s campaign around ‘How a visit to Jersey makes you feel’, ‘Summer is here’ delivers on key Jersey passion pillars of natural harmony, culture, self-discovery and togetherness with messages of revitalisation, reflection, and the strong sense that summer is located here in Jersey.
For phase two of our summer activity, our key campaign objectives are to drive late summer bookings with both repeat and first-time visitors across our key UK target markets. We are deploying an tactical digital campaign focussing on retargeting our engaged audience of newspaper readers through the digital equivalent sites of news media we placed print adverts in summer 1. We will utilise a combination of display and video adverts to lift destination awareness and drive people into jersey.com where extended campaign elements will be housed e.g. rich media content, product itineraries and articles.
Help us to tell Jersey's story
- Download the Trade Marketing Toolkit (below) to understand the campaign journey and messaging. This provides a framework for you to build your own marketing and PR campaigns.
- Use the campaign video assets and imagery in your own marketing activity as a free marketing ‘hook’ to heighten awareness of your own business.
- Register for Visit Jersey’s Media Library and gain access to a wide range of campaign imagery. Don’t forget - you can also share your own imagery on the library which Visit Jersey will make available to media upon request.
- Start planning your activities which celebrate summer in Jersey. This can include special offers, discounts, fun events and promotions. Update your product details on Visit Jersey’s MyListing Portal with summer offers and experiences to feature on the jersey.com website.
- Use the hashtag #theislandbreak across your social channels. Download our social media guide on how to engage on social.
Keep in touch with us on what’s happening in your business. Share inspiration for content guides – how does your product celebrate the island break in summer 2019? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2019 Campaign Toolkit