- During June, the only flights that were operating were the Government essential lifeline Blue Islands flights from Southampton and London Gatwick, bringing in around 1,240 arriving passengers, a 99% decrease compared to June 2019 passenger arrivals.
- There were a limited number of passenger arrivals at the harbour during June, reflecting a 99% decrease compared to June 2019.
- Passenger arrivals at the Airport during the first 6 months of the year were 67% lower than they were at the same point of last year.
- Passenger arrivals at the Harbour during the first 6 months of 2020 were 90% lower than they were at the same point of last year.
- Looking at arrivals for both the airport and the harbour combined for the period January to June 2020, total arrivals were down 73% compared to the same period last year.
June Passenger Arrivals