Visit Jersey are working with Strava to inspire visitors to discover Jersey and complete the Jersey Marathon Challenge which takes place on 06 October 2019. The campaign will promote the island break as a mecca for sporting events and activities.
- 12% of all UK adults are on Strava
- 4.8m users in the UK
- 15 million activities uploaded every week
- 36% are cyclists, 33% are runners, 22% are multi-sport, 5% represent other activities
- Strava supports 32 unique activity types
- Strava appeals to athletes of all ages
The campaign will run from mid-June for 4 weeks targeting the UK Strava Community and driving traffic to jersey.com.
Please upload relevant offers and experiences to jersey.com to celebrate the marathon on offering special room rates and added value for the event. Some ideas:
- Room rate + lunch + late check out on the Sunday
- Room rate + massage
- Room rate + voucher for Saturday clean eating lunch
- Room rate + bottle of champagne to celebrate
- Experiences to recover – salt water is great for releasing lactic acid – why not consider offering discounted surf lessons or SUP yoga to stretch out tired muscles
To discuss the partnership further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org