It’s a really exciting time for Jersey and we want you to be part of it! With a beautiful blend of the old and the new, the traditional and the contemporary, we’re excited to share what’s in store for our beautiful slice of paradise at our travel and tourism event. From stunning landscapes and a rich heritage, to authentic local experiences, contemporary cuisine and a thriving arts and culture scene, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Small in size but big on ideas, we’re looking forward to telling you more!
This Travel Trade event brings together tourism buyers with Jersey suppliers for face to face, pre-scheduled appointments, informal networking events and unforgettable familiarisation trips which showcase the best of Jersey. And, from here, you can head onwards to our sister island to attend the ‘Guernsey Trade Workshop’.
Jersey awaits! It only takes five minutes to sign up and be part of this incredible experience. Don’t miss out on this travel trade event!
Destination Jersey at-a Glance
Monday 9 October
Welcome dinner at The Beach Club, a new eatery overlooking the wonderful St Brelade’s Bay.
Tuesday 10 October
Travel Trade Workshop at the Pomme d’Or Hotel.
Tuesday 10 October
Gala dinner La Mare Wine Estate.
Wednesday 11 October
A selection of unmissable familiarisation trips – more to follow!
We are also delighted to announce that Seymour Hotels of Jersey are the headline sponsor for this year’s event. Interested in sponsorship?
Hear from some of those that took part and watch the highlights here.
Please note that registration for the event will close on Monday 31 August 2023.
Appointment booking system, opening early September, will close on Monday 18 September 2023.
Destination Jersey – 7 reasons to book
Trade & Business Events Buyer
- Experience Jersey for yourself. Get acquainted with our nine miles by five so that you can drive sales
- Discover our Signature Experiences and new product with memorable FAM trips to inspire your visitors
- Spend quality face-to-face time with a wide range of on-island partners
- Grow relationships and programmes with new and existing contacts
- Network – so come to create new opportunities for your business
- Get ahead of competitors by realising the true potential of Jersey
- Enjoy a serving of island life at the Jersey welcome dinner and JHA dinner
- Grow relationships and programmes with existing contacts
- Meet new trade contacts, including business events agencies and corporates to create opportunities
- Open up new overseas markets and attract more visitors
- Learn how to package your tourism business so it is sold effectively
- Broaden your customer base and extend seasonality to increase your profit
- Discover how you can align to Visit Jersey’s marketing campaigns and tell our story
- Network with buyers informally over delicious dinners, showcasing the best of Jersey