Email marketing can be an extremely useful channel to reach your target audience and increase conversions, when done effectively. We’ve put together a few best practise tips, to help you on your email marketing journey.
Make it easy for people to subscribe to your emails
- Include a sign-up form prominently on your website homepage and social media channels.
- Keep the form short and simple, and only ask for essential information.
- Make it easy for contacts to unsubscribe/opt out from your list if they no longer wish to receive them.
An organised database is beneficial for successful email campaigns
- Segment your contacts into relevant categories e.g., based on personalised preferences, geographic location, purchase history.
- Send re-engagement emails to inactive subscribers. If they still don’t interact, remove them from your email list. Make sure you are familiar with GDPR regulations to keep your data safe and respect your audience.