Hotel and restaurant leaders of the future are being invited to apply for a Hospitality Management apprenticeship with Trackers. This is the third time students have been recruited for this bespoke apprenticeship, which was launched in September 2017.
Highlands College will be delivering Level 3 Diploma Management apprenticeship in partnership with Skills Jersey and the Jersey Hospitality Association beginning this September and funded through trackers.
The Trackers team are inviting applications from any business within the hospitality, leisure or tourism sector including coffee shops, bars, local attractions and event organisers.
Trackers will provide successful applicants with:
- Funding of the course fees
- Dedicated mentor
- Opportunity to progress to level 4 & 5
- Five years residency in Jersey by Autumn 2019
- Employed in at least a supervisory role in Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism
- Level 2/Grade C in Maths and English (or working towards)
- A commitment/the ability to attend day release
Application forms can be downloaded from www.gov.je/trackers
The closing date for applications is 30 August 2019.
For more information please contact Natalie at Trackers on: +44 (0)1534 449186.