On 2 January 2018, we will celebrate winter with the launch of our latest campaign Love Winter. The campaign explores 48 hours of winter drama in Jersey.
Our mini-adventure starts with experiencing bracing winter walks, the drama of the wind, seascapes, winter surfers, storms rolling in, beautiful sunrises punctuated with a morning run, dramatic skies, skin tingling and the fizz of warming up in a cosy winter escape.
Help us to tell Jersey's story
- Download the Trade Marketing Toolkit (below) to understand the campaign journey and messaging. This provides a framework for you to build your own marketing and PR campaigns.
- Use the campaign video assets and imagery in your own marketing activity as a free marketing ‘hook’ to heighten awareness of your own business.
- Register for Visit Jersey’s Media Library and gain access to a wide range of campaign imagery. Don’t forget - you can also share your own imagery on the library.
- Start planning your activities which celebrate Jersey in winter. This can include special offers (see The Royal Yacht Hotel example below), discounts, fun events and promotions. Update your product details on Visit Jersey’s MyListing Portal with winter offers and experiences to feature on the Jersey.com winter campaign pages.
- Use the hashtag #theislandbreak across your social channels. Download our social media guide on how to engage on social.
- Keep in touch with what’s happening in your business. Share inspiration for content guides – how does your product celebrate the island break in winter? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share the campaign itineraries - include them in your customer communications, distribute them to your front of house teams and include them in 'welcome packs' to inspire visitors to experience the island break.
Love Winter Trade Marketing Toolkit